Tuesday, August 31, 2010

school style :D















everyone come back to school tomorrow :D so how can you make a school style ??

easy :
- MAKE UP :

1 : lengthening MASCARA

2 : white collection liquid

3 : yellow or whatever " not block " kohl

4 : brown eyeshadow

5 : white eyeshadow under eyes like in the picture

6 : LUXE lipgloss

7 : purple blush " or yellow or white ... "


- JEWELERY :

8 : black nerd glasses

9 : hairclip


- FASHION :

10 : the free sunny and the chance jacket

11 : any black jean

12 : the free sunny and chance shoes

13 : add some clothes

it all :D i hope you like it :D
have a nice day at school
100 % by me
80 % my idea

xoxo selena.g.65
aah these pictures take very time X(

6 comments:

  1. Uggh.
    Don't remind me about school.

    I hate my school,
    it's like so uggh. lol

    Hehe but I like your look (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. @chocolatofreak i loove school who love school like me ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @selena.g.65 you love school?? oh no, i hate school. lol. now i am in my holiday for 3 weeks, and im very happy! by the way, this look is awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. actually i wanna buy it but this post is too late i think:'( cause its not available anymore... or im late??

    xoxox :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. i started school monday: ( thanks for the tips!!

    ReplyDelete