Friday, August 13, 2010

Spotlight on daisy-croatia


Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've done any posts, but that's because there was a long period of time when I didn't have computer access :( But I am going to start posting more often now, starting with my weekly posts of "Spotlight On..." This weeks spotlight is on daisy-croatia for her amazing suite!
Her suite is so creative and breath taking!

what do you think of it?

Do you think you have a scenery, suite, magazine, or project that is worthy of having the spotlight on it? Tell in the comments and I'll take a look!

Lia

13 comments:

  1. nice! I love her room, and I love that idea ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello i'm meganfriend95
    nice suite
    liajm's suite is really pretty too! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW.. Amazing suite.. It really takes a lot of hard work to make it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!this looks pretty! but huhh.. i could make like this either if i had a lot of stardollars, lol
    Im sure i'll post here about some star doll if i find out that they are creative :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah.. It is awesomee (:

    and I like how that she made her hairstyle and clothes ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her suite is avesome...anD I like her clothes..;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't belivee it!
    It's just soo creative and beautiful!
    I love herr suiteee!

    ReplyDelete