Saturday, August 21, 2010

selena.g.65's posts



hello everyone , do you remember me ?? i'm the NEW WRITER , i write until now real L.E. , i hope you liked it :D
and i still write about real L.E. i have some perfect pictures , not alot people know it
but i want say it is 100% write by me and 50% pictures by me ( of course 50% because i didn't take the pictures XD LOL after i made them in photoshop or imagechef ... )
i want thanks joanne1305 again to give me a chance :)
xoxo
pic 100% by me ;)
selena.g.65

9 comments:

  1. Sorry, but I really need to know something. I've got this blog, see, it's www.mydramatizedlife.wordpress.com and I really want to know how I can display my followers! I noticed that you did it on this blog, and I can see a little widget with your followers... but I don't know how to or if I can display my followers on wordpress. Any help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @maya I think it is something blogger does automatically, you cant have followers on wordpress I think...

    @everyone please follow my new blog: stardollforearth.blogspot.com!!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. @pallie.25 okey i will fllow your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blog, Selena! I wish you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. im sure you will do great Selena! i love that picture! well done!:D
    xoxo Janin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Pallie! :) I didn't know if it was an add on or something.... but I do have subscribers. OhEmGee... there are FOUR!
    LOL
    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete