Thursday, August 19, 2010

new writer


heya guys,
wondering who am i?well i am priyankastar the new writer of the stardoll society.
what am i gonna write?so long in every stardoll blog fashion has been the main Priority but now this blog has come up with something new for you ..i am gonna give equal priority to our "stardoll suites" too....i will be giving out tricks and tips on how you can make your suite better even if you own 1room on stardoll.i will show you how you can use stardoll free stuff and furnitures in different and creative way....
my main focuss is?to help the non-superstars have awesome suite ....and give ideas for superstars too..on how they can save money while decorating suite!

i will be posting two articles ,each after a gap of three days.what will the articles contain?the first article will be a "trick"-meaning i will post ideas on how you can use the stardoll furnitures and free stuff in different way.the second article which will be after a gap of three days, which will be a "tip" giving you advices for decorating your suite and also advising you what you should keep in mind while decorating your suite ..to make it easy!


so be ready, i will start posting soon :D

19 comments:

  1. ok i'm gonna wait what you will white

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! You are just perfect! I need some little advice about suites,so bring it on ,girl! Can't wait for your post! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi ! @priyankastar are you the winner of the writer comp ??

    ReplyDelete
  4. @joanne1305 i want to be an writer too , i said that more than 20 !! please i have already blog selena-g-65-stardoll.skyblog.com and i that mean me all please
    PS : i can't add you in my gmail that why !

    ReplyDelete
  5. nope..my column does not need much writting m here to help ple hve awesome suite ...nd give tricks nd tips...its a vry different thing...u will se it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ca't wait for your postS...I will to have a good suite but I can't do that..I don't know why...I mean I decorate the room but it doesn't look good gor me..:S

    ReplyDelete
  7. @priyankastar okey i ait your posts !!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this sounds awesome! I look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @selena: she is not the winner of Filipa's writer comp... she is just here to share her ideas to us...:) i read your mail...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joanne: me too i have send to you an mail of the abelity of the writer mmm that 2 weeks past have yoou read my mail!!!! please if not tell me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Joanne: is there a winner or more in writer comp???!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @hoanne1305 thank you so much to reply me , and i ill send you the picthure of the comp soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats my dear frnd priyankastar & i have notice that sum ppls r jealous frm u. lol. best of luck for ur first post ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. congratz! Hope you will have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats! Hope you have a great time here on Stardoll Society!!

    ReplyDelete