Friday, August 27, 2010

LOOK-LIKE Taylor Swift!

Hey Guys!
Today you wanted Taylor Swift!
Here she Is:
and YOU after:

This is NON ss and only costs(together with shoes)
16 STARDOLLARS! 



from:
FUDGE TOP: page 4


from:
JESSICA PANTS:page 8
KNITTED BUTTON VEST: page 5


from:
RIO HIGH HEELS: page 12(last page)


Hope you like it!
Pallie
Please tell me who you want for the next LOOK-LIKE __________ !!!
who to choose from:
a) selena gomez
b) ashley tisdale
c)emily osment
(if you know any other please tell me! I will add it in!)

12 comments:

  1. @ Pallie: I apsolutely love it! Where do you find those things?! ;D
    And for the next Look-a-like model I wpuld like it to be Emily Osment ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it.. And for next model for Look-a-like I suggest Selena Gomez.. But Emily or Ashley would be good too.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ruzicanstvena I just look for pictures on google and then see what there is for like nearly the same on stardoll :D
    so for now it is:
    c) 1
    a) 1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! C'est trop mignion. J'adore :D Selena Gomez, s'l vous plait. please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! Selena Gomez please

    ReplyDelete
  6. seLena gomez..anD this taylor look looks fabuolous..;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want selena gomez look-a-like with dress and make-up and hair...

    ReplyDelete