Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I have realized something again!

Have you realized that if you click on those weird people you go to the first 3 users of stardoll, which are male, if this is done with the changes stardoll made, its ok, but if its not, i think it's realy bad, the first 3 accounts of stardoll are hacked, and also, when you click on someone who hasn't got a face ( on its image it says stardoll) you go to callie.stardoll's suite.
so i think the hacked accounts are:

Callie.Stardoll

eldsjal

mikael

miken

And also while doing this i was at callie's i found out that she has 2 links from her suite
http://www.stardoll.com/en/user/?id=2529845
and
http://www.stardoll.com/en/user/?id=1

i am totaly freaked out. Is this what everyone was talking about a week ago.. 4CHAN???

13 comments:

  1. Guys there updating, Chill. . .
    Theres rumours that them guys are the MSW team- Idk how true that is

    ReplyDelete
  2. summer: i don't think that are you sure?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think so, I visited someone, and my medoll's face was replaced by the stardoll logo as well. But I admit, it is strange.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its not hackers. . .If they are, there doing a crap job- They put a star next too my name, How dare they ;O

    ReplyDelete
  5. summer:what is your name in stardoll

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I known that they are the first 4 members of stardoll, but I was confused when I saw that by visiting mmy friend I end in Callie's suite, and that faces of medolls are switched with medoll's of eldsjal and mikael. But now, everything is back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. GUYS I NEVER VISITED CHAN4 FOR A FACT AND MY SISTER DID AND IT WAS SHOWING I WAS AT HER/HIS SUITE !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well.. Whats going on guys? I think its just a glitch cause Sd is updating some stuff..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah really it's so weird... But I hope it won't be for so long.. I mean, Stardoll is a big site, it must be protected somehow. =/
    But true that everything is so weird...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think they're just updating things. =]

    ReplyDelete