Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Uptade to Blahm3's topic

Is stardoll really hacked? I think so... :| Look, we all know that joanne1305 is famous, and people visit her like 1 minute ago. i went to her site, and i saw her visitors, then i clicked show more. In show more, there are my visitors, so the first 5 visitors are Joannes visitors, and the others are mine. Visit someone, and you'll see that you have exactly the same visitors, weird.
proof pic.
left are joanne's visitors, right are when i click show more. there are my visitors on joanne's page. the same will happen when you visit someone and click show more.

13 comments:

  1. Stardoll are not hacked but it has apply some changes look when you visite someone superstar they brought to you a golden star and a golden border in my opinion those changes are the reason of that wrong!!! hope i've help you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!!! what's happening? when i clicked on someone's bestfriend, male members are showing up....

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes it's really i think stardoll is hacked but the three guys are out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noo.. Stardoll isn't hacked.. I hopee :0
    I think they're updating a few features :D But I'm little nervous .... example same girls look like guys xD..
    and.. I hate : On my bestt friend list .. I can't see face only stardoll logo and when I click there I'll be in Callie suite :@

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's totally weird I was so freaked out when I saw that my doll looks like guy, and that when I'm trying to visit my friends I visit Callie.Stardoll. So weird. But I just found a member who was never seen on stardoll; look at this pic: //i36.tinypic.com/a9qli1.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  6. ouh yes i see it's one of hacker's 50% is hacker's

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm surprised that a blog as big as this is talking about this nonsense. All you are going to do is freak people out for no reason.

    I can't believe some people actually are still falling for this hoax.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe its because there was a small stardoll makeover..

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG OMG that what i found :O girls blahm3 i'm sceaaaaaar

    ReplyDelete
  10. how come? STARDOLL WHATS HAPPENING???

    ReplyDelete