Monday, January 3, 2011

stardoll Fashion Magazine


Hello Fashionitas!! Cause is the start of 2011 and all wanna have good projects i decided to do a STARDOLL FASHION MAGAZINE that will be on 12 junary!! but i'm really wondering for a cute medolls like yours to be models in the magazine!! So if you think you are enought talented to enter just apply with your Stardoll name and usual work nickname you want for also you should give an idea for a magazine topic that we will post togheter!! So what are you waiting!! apply now and have the chance to be a popular medoll on stardoll knowing by her work in a Fashion Magazine of Stardoll!!
So you like the idea? Follow those steps for a working apply:
1°Give us a look of your medoll that should be very creative
2°Give a fashion or make-up or dcorating idea that will show us your sense of creative
3°Be Honest in the work

So apply now!! is a job!! and all of us will be payed by amazing things!! is a secret that i will tell it to the team members!!

With my love!! xoxo hanae785

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    My username is evaki_11 and my real name Eva!
    My idea for your magazine is to do something that the other magazines don't ! Like "ThE fuTuRe of FaSHioN !" It would be great! The models will wear strange makeup and accessories (like from whip my hair), crazy hairstyles and creative clothes! Also the poses could be strange ! And the photo shoots can be "near a spaceship with aliens" or "Next to planets"
    And you can put all of these in an article or all the magazine!
    Thanks a lot!
    Hope you choose me!
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. hii, my stardoll name is LoRayn-xx

    my style:
    make-up- http://i52.tinypic.com/i5nonc.jpg
    outfit- http://i54.tinypic.com/fw4rhf.jpg
    suite- http://i51.tinypic.com/fc16pv.jpg

    hope you like it! :D

    my idea for the mag would be like to put a 'most embarassing moment' part in the mag? maybe? lol, one of my fave part of mags are the most embarrasing parts lol its really funny XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. So here is my entry:

    For the creativity thing:

    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_AfTb2nQsKUM/TSjHjP4Ba9I/AAAAAAAAAoc/Uh6LRxau_hg/s1600/

    And my idea is "how to look like a certain celebrity"
    I made a sample for how to do make up on selena gomez!

    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_AfTb2nQsKUM/TSjEJ8gC_NI/AAAAAAAAAoY/frZf-T85iIQ/s1600/.png

    I hope you like them!
    :)
    Good luck everyone! Pallie.25

    ReplyDelete