Friday, January 28, 2011

Ah, its time for me to appoligize...


Hi readers...
Yes, has it been ages since I've contributed a post or two???

First of all, I'd like to say for not posting, I've been very busy with my own blog (and did i forget to mention real life? :P)

Anyways, stardoll disapoints much these days...
for one, the stardoll design list has changed completely, and our amazing owner isn't on it anymore... I myself as well wanted to get on there as well, but, that would only happen for a few days, instead of much longer!

And, there hasn't been much activity on stardoll these days because of one major glitch in every scenery. If you look at a scenery from at least 3+ days ago, you'll see something would have moved around... here is one of my sceneries that I really liked until now:


No comments:

Post a Comment