Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hotbuys Real Versions




Hello readers I was searching and searching for something new on stardoll and i didn't find any thing so i decided to show you some real versions of Hotbuys
I think those Hotbuys aren't really good is just my opinion i don't know if you have the same but those clothes aren't my style exept the "Stud Jacket" and "Hotbuys shoes" that i find cute... any way those are the real versions enjoy with them...
And also if you like the ne banner that i made please say it in comment that will be a great thing cause i really do hard work by drawing the skeen... with my love
xoxo Hanae785









Alexander McQueen dress, pants & boots



Miu Miu skirt
(Thanks HB Addicted!)


(Thanks SEEN ON STARDOLL)

(I found a lot more of versions in deferent markets.. wanna to post them say on comment and i will do it quikly)

1 comment: