Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Miss Sixty and more :)


Hello readers! Today im here to tell you 2 exciting things!

1. 2 new floors to miss sixty!

I like this ad, i got in my stardoll mail?

Its soo simple :P

Here are the two new floors:



I quite like some of the floors, I guess they are a bit pricey, but I guess that is just Miss Sixty xD

Will you BUY anything?

Also when I clicked on an ad of stardoll, i went to THIS page

A NEW page?

Then I checked back on stardoll, and it was like normal!

This is the link to it: http://www.stardoll.com/en/signup/preset/?pid=40026&s=90678

Do you like this new front page of stardoll?

The question is= are they doing this to make people like stardoll?

I hope they change it soon to the new one :) I like it!

Love, Pallie oxoxoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment