Friday, March 18, 2011

Is it really worth it ?


Hey guys !
Sorry I haven't been very active on this blog in the past couple of months..
You might have seen this kind of post before on some other blog, but this thing always surprises me.
HOW MUCH
People spend to become covergirl.
I personally think it's crazy that someone would sit at home all day and continuously 
sending virtual broadcast to try and get votes.

I don't understand why people want it so much ? We will all end up leaving stardoll one day, and all that
broadcasting and wasting your time will for nothing !
I suggest save your stardollars. Instead maybe design your suite, buy new clothes or something else.
I really think that its not worth it. Don't spend all your day inside, go outside and have FUN 
with your friends instead !!!

-Blahm3

 Huge changes Huh ?

No comments:

Post a Comment