Wednesday, December 8, 2010

FINALISTS OF MY SMALL COMP

UPDATE: WAIT FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS!!

Hello Stardoll fans!

Here are the finalists to my small comp!
Remember it was about making a creative outfit with one of the SUNNY BUNNY Wigs?

If you didnt get chosen, well dont forget, you can join any comp on this blog! There are so many going on!!

 
Supperstarvanni                                                       BeautyBxxtch


Chai_bbs                                                                 josephinaa
rockinellee

lalala.rayn

lakhu


(click any of the pictures to enlarge!)


Sorry, I tried to make a poll, but that did not work, so please tell me your vote down in the COMMENT SECTION!!!
Please, dont vote for yourself, thats NOT the point right??

Pallie.25

16 comments:

  1. Thank you for including me :D
    Haha, now that I see everyone else's, I don't like mine so much; well good luck to everyone! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. @beautyBxxtch, You look awesome :) you are my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @beautybxxtch if yours wouldnt be good and creative you wouldnt be on this post :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Pallie.25
    Thanks for that bit of reassurance XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. @beautybxxtch your welcome :) Its my job to keep my finalists happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ofc BeautyBxxtch although others was nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, dont forget only until TOMORROW LEFT!

    ReplyDelete