Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine Banner



Hello sweet readers!! February is Valentine's Month,and i wanna celebrate that occasion with every small touch to make it perfect!!
And i just finished doing my Valentine's Banner for posts...
And i really wanna know what you think of..
IT IS GOOD?
IT IS ABLE TO ATTRACT PEOPLE TO THE BLOG?
DOES IT NEED MORE WORK?
i wanna know all that and by the occasion of ST.VALENTINE i make Banners for all people requesting me for 10SD
read my presentation scrolling down to find Graphcs prices

Hope you'll answer in comments with everything you want!! 
just be active and help us to develop that blog!!
Also the Most beautiful Comment will have a prize such of :
a free banner and 10 stardollars of Gifts for non-SS and by starbazaar for SS

With my love....xoxo Hanae785

6 comments:

  1. Woww this is so amazing, unbelievable ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it

    follow the-stardoll-fashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutly adore it! The dress is amazing and the belt matches perfectly! The gloves and jacket [?] is a really good touch up, which really makes the outfit! The hair flowes [?] really good around the head, and the redish looking cheecks [?] on the face, compliments [?] the clothes really good! I love how you have the white glowing thing around the medoll, 'cause it makes the medoll more outstanding! When it comes to the backround, I love it to! It's simple, but not to simple, and the text still stands out because of the glowing/sparkling white thing behind it! You picked a cute and neath [?] text type, which looks really good to the theme; Valentine!

    Over all, I LOVE IT! ♥

    HAHA, long but so true (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all your banner but this is one of the most beautifulest.I admire your work. I like that de doll aren't rigid like in Stardoll. The hair of your doll falls perfectly and elegant!Your red Dress is also beautiful. And of course the hearts are suitable for Valentine ;)
    Ps: Sorry about my English I now it's not very good...

    ReplyDelete