Tuesday, February 8, 2011

NEW FROM STARDOLL!

Hey Guys!

Today I got a message from stardoll, where one of my friends invited me to! I couldnt exactly get in, (probably because of my country)
Apparantly this is a way to get free glasses,  (see here)
(thanks to underneathstardoll.blogspot.com)





What do you think about this?!

Also there are some more changes, for instance in the Beauty Parlor, and in starplaza!

For instance in Starplaza there are these changes:
The Popular, or new tabs are on the top of the page!

If you look at the red arrow you can see something saying "bigger" where you then see the style of each of the shops!

(for the beauty parlor, look at a previous post made by someone else :D)


NOW FREE JUSTIN BIEBER GLASSES:

Sadly you can only use Manual Proxies as far as I know:
62.189.102.229 Port: 80
93.97.45.46 Port: 80

Then you need to go to this link

http://www.stardoll.com/en/clubs/home.php?id=2539347

 And like always simply log in to see this picture:



So send something (like I showed you at first) to your friends, and you can get these glasses!

Which is great for all Beliebers :) (like me xD)

Like for every big event Stardoll created a campaign for Valentines!

So the more money you use for starplaza, you get gifts!

Sorry that there is SO much information, but I thought it would be easier to read it all in one go :)

Dont forget: click to enlarge ANY picture!

Pallie xoox






No comments:

Post a Comment