Sunday, February 13, 2011

New Hacker



Hi everyone !
There is a New Hacker ,Calles : YOMAMA ; And She will hack who doesn't like them
Me and Filipinhamria are In too :( look at her presentation )



She wrote : I am not the first here, and I am not the last. But what I do here is for a reason, and everthing will go by fast. I just need to berid a few people, who are standing in my way. So here I go standing all alone, to efface all of the stardoll stupidity race. LIST: Freeduck_ Filipinhamaria N1mka4eva Undamyumbrellla elite-girl miss_lolitaf sedonaj fakeshake3 selena.g.65 style_magazine ghandoora and there are more to come.

... So , Is She Really a hacker and will hack me ? :o
Or she Just want The fame ??


xx selena.g.65

3 comments:

  1. shes so stupid :P doesnt like nearly everyone know that undamyumbrella got deleted and repplaced by some person?

    ReplyDelete
  2. shes stupid ;)) we all..know
    SHE JUST WANTS 15MINS OF FAME ;L
    which she not gonna g8
    MAN CHILL!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Guys :)
    any other Opinions ?

    ReplyDelete