Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Starcoins!


Hello Everybody!

Today I have a very IMPORTANT news! Its kinda hard to understand, but I will try my best!


This is what I found when I logged in....


Here it says everything you have to know, I copied it out here:
  • Now Stardoll has 2 currencies instead of only one!
  • More than 20 ways to earn rewards (only 5 before!)
  • You can save up to 1000 Starcoins, which means you can shop much…much more!
  • The fantastic Earn Starcoins rewards program will replace Play and Earn, offering you tons of ways to earn Starcoins—do the ones that sound fun!
  • Now everyone can recycle! And even more than 1 item per day!

More info:
  • The Starcoin is the new Stardoll currency and The Stardollar is the currency of Superstars.
  • Current Superstars: The Stardollar is your very own exclusive currency. Stardollars can be exchanged for Starcoins at any time.
  • Previous Superstars: You can exchange your Stardollars to Starcoins if you like, or keep them until you upgrade again to Superstar.
  • Non-Superstar members: Your Stardollars will be converted into Starcoins.

We’re opening the playing field because we want to see even more of your passion for fame, fashion and friends!


I think this is very good :) It means that you can get star(coins) more quickly and spend them more! 

Like me, if you were once a ss, this is what comes! 




Here is what you can do to get your max. 40 starcoins a day, but you are only able to do all by being ss!
I think its GREAT!

What about you?

Pallie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment