Sunday, May 22, 2011

Can It Get Even Weirder?: Interesting Dresses


I was searching along google, until I came across some of the strangest of dresses, giving me a new idea for a segment: Can It Get Any Weirder! Where the strangest of daily items are used, life as we thought we knew, gets so much stranger.

This was the original dress I came across, I think it is really strange, it like is two pieces to the bottom part of the dress! I've never seen anything like it before!

OMG! It is an army-tent-dress! It is very creative of what people can think of :)

A balloon dress! Who wouldn't want to wear this interesting work of art?! Make sure you don't pass something really sharp!

Hahaa, I loved how it was made of lights, it is very interesting! LIGHT UP DRESS! :O Hmm... I wonder if there is a dress made of glow sticks?

What are those? They look like flowers made of bananna peels :P This dress wouldn't last very long if it was!

Speaking of food, its a hamburger! Makes me hungry... I wonder what I'm having for dinner?

I'm not exactly what this dress is made of, but I think it is very creative ;)

WHen I first looked at this dress, I'm like, whoa! What is that? Look closer, I think its made of China!

Hahahaa! This one was my favorite, looks like you'll never have problems with running out of toilet paper!

Aw, this would be an adorable holloween costume ;)

Which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment